All About Renting a Room in UAE. Why It is so PopularPublished on : 18/Aug/2017
Nowadays, a lot of bachelors and professionals are choosing to rent a room in UAE instead of renting a studio or a apartment in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and Sharjah. The following are the key factors that make short and long term room rental very popular in UAE.
- Lower cost
- Monthly payment
- No annual contract commitment
- Utility free: services like internet, electricity, and water are all included in the rental price.
- Most Rooms available for rent comes furnished.
Some landlords offer private furnished rooms for rent in Dubai, while others offer shared rooms for rent in Dubai. In the case of shared rooms, as long as privacy is not a concern, it makes an excellent choice for budget constraint individuals as they can rent a bed space in Dubai for as low as AED 500 per month.
More executive bachelors have the option to rent a furnished room in Abu Dhabi, some comes with own bathroom for added privacy. The rent for an furnished executive room in Abu Dhabi or Dubai usually starts from AED 2000 per month and can go all the way up to AED 5000 or AED 6000 per month is you are rent a rooming in areas like Dubai Marina.
Today, many individuals and bachelors also have the option of renting a room in Sharjah where prices are much lower when compared to that of Dubai.
The best room for rent in UAE has all the following. You will be lucky to find one at a bargained monthly rental price:
- Furnished master bedroom with attached bath and balcony
- Building that offer luxury amenities like 24 hours security, Gym, swimming pool and outdoor recreation.
- The perfect room for rent would come with the view of the Arabian Gulf
- Close to shopping areas.
- Utility bills like Electricity, Water, Unlimited High-speed internet are normally covered as part of the rent. This makes it easy and simple for the tenant.
- Room rent is paid monthly with no long term commitment.
Good luck and welcome to the UAE