Why buying a Toyota Car in UAE makes a good choice for utility, performance, and durabilityPublished on : 15/Aug/2017
Today is the 10th anniversary for my Toyota Aurion. I bought 10 years ago from Al Futtaim Motors in Dubai and it never failed to deliver on the promise of reliability, performance, and durability.
Buying used Car in Dubai may be one of the most fun experience when you arrive to this beautiful country. Like all younger generation, when I started my life, I had a tendency to buy sport or luxury cars. My first car was a used Honda CRX, which clearly didn't last with me more than couple of years. My second car was a muscular 8 cylinder A used Chevrolet Camero that was available for sale in sharjah which lasted with me for around 4 years. My next couple of cars were an Lexus RX and then a BMW X5. However, with time passing, I grew to appreciate more the utility aspect of the car. When buying a car, I focused on few utility aspects including:
- Ability to compact heat and the strength of the car air condition in the harsh summer weather of Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Cost of maintenance
- Resale value. Although this turned to be not important if you are planning to keep your car between 10 to 20 years.
- Still I needed the car to deliver good performance in speedy streets of UAE.
While I wasn't a Toyota fan early in my life, now all the cars we own are Toyota. I drive a Toyota Aurion that I bought from the dealer exactly 10 years ago. My wife and kids drive a Toyota Land Cruiser VXR. Although buying a Toyota Land Cruiser VXR in UAE or Dubai can't be classified as a budget car any longer, considering that its life span can go up to 20 years or more makes it a car with a very high ROI and low acquisition cost on the long term.
So what are the top 5 factors from my 10 years experience buying and driving Toyota cars:
- The interior of Toyota cars doesn't deteriorate over time. Which is not the same experience with other cars, specially American brands
- the Air Conditioning system in the Toyota is still one of the best in the GCC. This is specially true if your toyota is equipment with 6 or 8 cylinders.
- High durability of the exterior, interior, and engine components. The two major things that was really painful with the BMW X5 and the Camero are the small components and sensors that keep breaking from time to time.
- Low maintenance cost. Buying car spare parts and accessories for toyota cars is easy and cheap in comparison to European cars like BMW or Mercedes available for sale in dubai.
- Simple design leads to low break down. Toyota cars sold in UAE, specially low end models comes with simple design, not over installation of not needed sensors.
So if you are in the uae market used car in uae and those factors are important for your decision, A toyota car can be a great choice for your next car purchase. Mid range models like the Used Cars in Dubai or Toyota Avalon for sale in UAE makes an excellent choice as they combine utility with performance. At the high end and if you are looking to buy a 4x4 Toyota in Abu Dhabi or Dubai, the Toyota Land Cruiser available for Sale new and used all over the emirates will help you make the right statement will driving a reliable and durable car.
Note: This is a personal blog note with no endorsement from any car dealer.