Storat Features Update and Major Announcements
Quarter 2 - Planned
- Storat Marketplace Mobile App for iOS and Android. Expected release date: April 2019
- Integrating eCommerce functionality with Storat Websites Solutions and Wordpress Websites.
- Integrating Lead Management functionality with Wordpress Websites.
- Storat Calendars and Appointment System is released in beta. Sellers can convert leads and orders to appointments with automated notification.
- General updates and improvements to the Store Manager user interface.
- Retiring Arabic support on Store Manager.
- Storat E-Commerce Solution is released in beta. Services merchants can sell online on Storat marketplace with voucher based ecommerce system.
- Introducing Storat subscription based plans. Introducing automated invoiced and billing.
- Storat marketplace releases a new simple and modern web interface.
- Retiring motors, properties, and classifieds categories in storat marketplace.
- Storat.com retires the classified website and becomes exclusive for services businesses focusing on UAE and pulling out of Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain.
- Retiring chatting feature for merchants.
- Storat Call Center is launched based out of Cairo - Egypt.
- Storat Mobile App for iOS and Android is released.
- Storat opens an office in Cairo, Egypt that will focus on digital marketing, users acquisition, and call center operation.
- Storat reaches to 12,000 reigstered sellers and 30,000 registers users in the first year of operations.
- Storat Modern Website Theme is released. A major breakthrough in building responsive Arabic\English websites without developer assistance.
- Storat open up registration and posting for users in Saudi, Kuwait, Qatar, and Bahrain.
- Storat.com is released in beta in september 1st 2016 as a free classified marketplace. Full production is released in October 2016.
- The Arabic version of Storat is introduced in November 2016.
- Storat Websites Solution is released in December 2016 with the vision to web enable the middle east!
- Storat.com recorded the first sale in November 2016. Fourteen months after launching the company.
- Oryx Cloud successfully acquires the domain Storat.com.
- Oryx Cloud India moves to permenant offices in Bangaloure.
- Development of the platform commence in April 2016 with a coordinated effort between three development teams in Abu Dhabi - UAE, Bangaloure - India, and Sofia - Bulgaria.
- Storat incorporates a company in Bangaloure, India under the name Oryx Cloud Information Technology PVT LTD.
- eSinbad.com reaches 3000 registered by the end of 2015.
- Oryx Cloud is incorporated in the State of Abu Dhabi, UAE and launches a free classified site called eSinbad.com
Thanks for your message!
Please, fill in required fields.
An error occurred while sending data :(